Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Hellooooooo peeps!
Well, its yet another hectic day for me.
Well, today for PE.
A group of us didnt change into our PE uniform.
We asked the teacher if it was okay if we could just wear uniform as we weren't running for 2.4 re-test.
Phew, good thing the teacher didnt really mind.
We decided to cheer on those running 2.4 instead.
Hahahas, only ffive of us were cheering, the rest were playing at the street soccer court.
Then, after recess, we had ART.
Shucks, it was troublesome for us plus he added an extra load that if whoever didnt complete would have 1hour detention after school.
Despite him knowing that there is a Science Extra lesson after school, he still asked them to stay back after the science lesson.
We basically had to fill the background only for Clarice and I.
We rushed down to the little garden to get some soil to use for our sand.
Clarice said we went up thrice already and went down twice again overall.
We managed to finish the background since the rest was already done.
Hahahs! && Mr Shahrin last minute asked me for the Pet Thingy.
In the end, I escaped again.
Wahahha, Im left with the animals to paint only.
Most of it it is already done.
When we went back to class, we had 1period of Maths.
After that was our EL CT2 already.
Most of us were not in the mood for exams.
Even me, I felt sleepy and kinda restless.
It didnt feel like there was exams happening.
It seemed like any normal day.
Then after school we had the Science extra lesson.
We ended at 3pm if Im not wrong.
Then we headed to the classroom.
They wanted to do the art thing.
In the end, most of them went home instead when we were still there doing along with Lyna & Aqilah in class.
Then suddenly Suvin came and told me that there was Guitar today.
I was surprised cos it was the CT week and usually there wasnt CCA's going on at this point of time.
Then, Suvin, Yun Xuan & I went over to the General Office to see Miss Jamilah.
We asked her how come there was still CCA's at that time.
Suvin was super serious in telling her what happened!
You should've seen his look when he was explaining!
Totally no smile, all talk & damn serious. LOL
&&&&& then!! CLIMAX! LOL
Jeng jeng jeng!
Suvin was kinda complaining to Miss Jamilah when suddenly Miss Faezah also came out from behind!!
Oh my gosh!
Such a surprise! Shucks man caught at a sooooo wrong time!
Hopefully she didnt hear any of the previous conversations.
Lol. Then we were asked to go up to the Guitar room.
There was only 4 of us who were there.
So it was considered a free lesson for only an hour cos she said it was already alot to pay.
So yeah, we ended at 4.30 pm only.
& so, this was how Gizella's story of the day ended...
Damn am I bored right now.
Still gotta finish the animal thing once and for all!
Wakaka, but I notice that whenever I say I am gonna do something for example homework or the pet thingy, I end up not doing it.
Hahahs seriously.
***
GIZELLA MARIE
6:52 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment